Senior Android Developer
Want to be a member of the primary account management provider in the nation? This company is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, financial institutions, including banks and credit unions, consumers, and accounting professionals. The just opened a new department within their company that is creating their newest innovative platforms that will be used nationwide.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will lead the development of the new Android application and maintain their core existing applications for their account management platform and assist with scoping and implementation for their newest technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of software engineering experience in an industry setting
- 5+ years of native Android development experience
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with Kotlin and Java
- Solid design and coding skills
- Good knowledge of mobile design patterns and technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience mentoring engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands-on coding
- 20% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
- Competitive bonus structure
- Excellent work/life balance
- Generous PTO
- Life insurance and disability benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.