This company is able to give their employees a meaningful career path, learning from top professionals and leaders. They have excellent health coverage, work-life balance and an environment of fostered creativity through a range of charitable organizations. This is a great opportunity to work in a tech-focused environment at a well-established company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of technical experience
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to multitask and deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with mobile development is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.