Windows Cloud Engineer
We’re partnered up with a real estate SaaS company that is known for their real time data analytics of commercial properties around the country. They’re looking for a Windows Cloud Engineer for their 1st DevOps hire in Atlanta.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for helping build out and automate their highly scalable environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Windows DevOps environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in an Azure cloud computing environment
- Strong powershell scripting experience
- Hands on with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Octopus, Ansible, or Chef.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Docker or Kubernetes
- BS in a technology related degree
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) + Match
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.