Senior Security Engineer
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a start up with a primary focus on building security standards for the IoT and Connected Devices Industry.
They are hiring for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team and really be a pioneer in developing standards and embedded products with a strong focus on Security and shoring up device vulnerabilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- OWASP Top 10
Desired Skills & Experience
- Wi-Fi, BLE
- Experience building Security Focused Products
- Heavy Focus on Embedded Systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Setting up security standards and adhering to regulations
- Building Products with Security as a paramount focus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Dental and Health Insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- In-Office Bike Storage
- Fun and Collaborative Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.