Senior Back End C# Engineer
This company is a growing SaaS which takes control of the e-commerce space with innovative shipping and insurance solutions. By anticipating the unique needs of sellers and taking advantage of modern technology, they have tailored a line of financial products to help businesses change the way they access capital, collect payments, and manage cash flow.
This is a .NET Role focused on server side development, but you will get exposure to new technologies, such as Angular and/or React!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with OOP in C#
- Experience with enterprise architecture from scratch
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional experience building RESTful APIs and services
- Enterprise experience with cloud platforms, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Vault
- Agile/ Scrum experience
- Enterprise business application development experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Generous Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.