Full Stack .NET Engineer | Growing Startup!
Are you looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer role with a fast-growing startup company? A specialized logistics company located in the Irvine area (with offices in San Diego too!) is looking to add a lead engineer to their team. They are on their way to creating a very successful start-up company and rapidly growing.
This organization is looking for an individual who can become a powerful leader in the office and be responsible for a wide variety of duties. This role will involve hands-on coding, mentoring, designing, and overall impacting the company's vision.
If you are looking for a startup that supports a healthy life/work balance, trust, and investing time into individual advancement, this is a great opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with OOP with .NET
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional experience building RESTful APIs and services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Vault
- Agile/ Scrum experience
- Enterprise experience with cloud platforms, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Generous Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.