Mid Level Software Engineer / Salesforce / Java
A growing company in the real estate space is hiring for multiple software engineers on their core team. While functioning in the real-estate space, they are leveraging advanced analytics and other software technologies to drive decision making and are a disruptor in their space. In this role you will work in a full-stack capacity on a blend of internal applications (Salesforce) and customer-facing resident portals (Java). Core software engineering skills in these junior-to-mid level roles are a must have, and you can.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience in software development
- OOP in Java or similar language
- Some knowledge of Salesforce (Apex, Lightning, Visual Force, SOQL, etc.)
- SDLC knowledge
- Software design, documentation, testing, and general programming knowledge
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Hands-on development in Salesforce
- Web services development (SOAP / REST)
- Cloud experience - AWS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurance – dental, vision, life, disability, etc.
- Bonus plans
- PTO – vacation, sick, holidays, others
- Employee discounts
- Company social events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.