Senior Salesforce Developer
A growing company in the real estate space is hiring for a senior level software engineer on their CRM / Salesforce team. While functioning in the real-estate space, they are leveraging advanced analytics and other software technologies to drive decision making and are a disruptor in their space. In this role you will be an onsite expert in all things Salesforce and bring experience building customized features, APIs, and integrations in this product environment. This role has the opportunity to grow into the team lead / architect position, so aspirational Salesforce developers that want to take product and team ownership, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience in software development
- Strong Object-oriented programming skills
- Hands-on Salesforce development (Apex, Lightning, Visual Force, SOQL, etc.)
- API development and 3rd party API consumption
- SDLC knowledge in a modern Agile setting
- Software design, documentation, testing, and general programming knowledge
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Salesforce developer and/or admin certifications
- Salesforce Cloud experience – Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Relational databases (SQL)
- Team leadership abilities and/or experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurance – dental, vision, life, disability, etc.
- Bonus plans
- PTO – vacation, sick, holidays, others
- Employee discounts
- Company social events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.