Product Owner / Technical Project Manager / Salesforce
A major player in the real estate space is hiring for two functional members of their Salesforce team – a product owner and a project manager. This company has seen substantial growth over the last several years with no signs of slowing down. Technology is at their core and it is understood up and down the organization. These positions will work hand-in-hand to drive the product and project roadmaps with in their dev team and across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in software development, project management, product management, and/or change management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the modern software development life-cycle (Scrum, Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Technical documentation – development and translation of end-user requirements
- Balance of technical and business knowledge
- Knowledge of CRMs (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Analytical problem solving
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce admin certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Knowledge of the residential / property management industry
- AWS, Salesforce Cloud, and/or Yardi knowledge
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurance – dental, vision, life, disability, etc.
- Bonus plans
- PTO – vacation, sick, holidays, others
- Employee discounts
- Company social events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.