Head of Infrastructure
A company creating a business intelligence platform for large enterprise companies is seeking a Head of Infrastructure to come in and drive project roadmaps to improve and scale their current infrastructure. You will be doing 50/50 hands on vs management work, helping improve and scale their microservices, and implement new tools for monitoring and disaster recovery.
You will also be responsible for directly managing a team of 3-4 DevOps Engineers, providing direction, mentorship, and helping with implementation. You’ll be able to have a large impact within a rapidly growing company while making high level architectural positions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes in production
- Strong scripting experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong experience using Terraform
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience setting up/building out infrastructure from scratch
- Previous experience managing a small team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 20% Microservices
- 30% Scripting
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K+/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.