Deep Learning Engineer
Our client is building a clinical AI platform that uses healthcare specific NLP and machine learning to generate healthcare insights to improve patient journeys. By deploying machine learning algorithms they can help hospitals and patients determine future plans. With this data they can also determine the best way to treat patients and save lives at the end of the day. They are looking for an extremely talented Deep Learning Engineer to join their already very talented team. If you are a end to end problem solver and want to see the direct impact of your work apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of data science experience in the healthcare industry
- MS and/or PhD in any of the following areas: Computer Science.
- Experience building and deploying machine learning models
- Fluent in Python and Java
- Experience in deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras, CNN, LSTM)
- Experience with NLP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with image processing tools and/or libraries
- Cloud computing experience
- Experience with industrial IoT applications
- Experience in the health industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Customer interaction
- 25% Project planning
- 65% Research and deployment
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.