Lead UX Designer
Like working in a variety of industries? What about designing an application from concept to launch? A design consultancy in San Francisco is looking to add another member of the design team where there is flexibility to move within projects and have a chance to expand skill sets.
With 7 designers, the team needs a Senior/Lead UX Designer. This person will be in charge of one of their top clients in the B2B/Enterprise space. From running design reviews, kickoffs, managing the communication and relationship with the client, this designer will be also hands on in order to create tools and interfaces for mobile, web and desktop apps.
Having a combination of B2B and B2C experience is great along with leaning on the UX side of things. No research or visual experience is necessarily required.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience, ideally leading a project and/or designers in the past
- Combination of B2B and B2C experience, but leaning on the B2B side is preferred
- Strong with UX
- Previous experience with mobile (iOS and Android), web and desktop platforms
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communicator (especially when making design decisions) and working with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with visual and research is a big plus
- Completed degree in Industrial Design, HCI, Architecture, etc.
- Technical experience whether it’s coding or the product itself
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% UX
- 10% Visual/Research
- 70% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.