DevOps Engineer / AWS / Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes / San Jose
A prestigious company in the FinTech industry that specializes in credit checks is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. This company helps prevent fraud, manage credit risk, and automate decision making. It also allows people to check their credit score and credit report, while protecting against identity theft. As the first DevOps hire, you will be leading the configuration, deployment, and monitoring of Oxygen data pipeline across North America, Latin America, and Europe. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with infrastructure teams globally to build out their CI and containerized deployment capabilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS or Engineering
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong background in networking and server management on RHT Linux
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with big data stacks such as Spark and Hadoop
- Experience with Elastic and Presto
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunches
- Free snacks, beverages
- Dog-friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.