Senior Cloud Administrator
A local company in Scottsdale that’s been operating in the retail space for over 50 years in looking to hire a Senior Cloud Administrator to join their Technical Operations group. The company recently started moving into the cloud (AWS) and is looking for this Senior Cloud Administrator to have professional experience managing and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructures. This Senior Cloud Administrator should also have experience setting up automation tools to provision new AWS environments. This Senior Cloud Administrator should have experience working closely with and supporting engineering teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a Cloud, Systems, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering role.
- Experience supporting hybrid Linux and Windows environments.
- Expertise when it comes to cloud/virtualization technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Compute Platform (GCP), VMware (vSphere), etc.
- Strong experience with infrastructure automation tools and technologies like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, SCCM, etc.
- Strong CI/CD fundamentals and experience with technologies likes Jenkins, Atlassian, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecyle and working closely with engineering to automate their day to day.
- Ability to scripting in Bash, Ruby, Python or Go Lang.
- Experience setting up sophisticated monitoring systems with technologies like AppDynamics, New Relic, Graphite, Prometheus, Graphana, Zabbix, etc.
- Experience with version control software like Git or Bitbucket.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to container technologies like Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, EKS, etc.
- AWS certification.
- Ability to mentor junior team members.
What You Will Be Doing
- 60-70% Linux
- 30-40% Windows
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Project Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract to hire (contract period of 4-6 Months)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.