Senior .NET Developer
A top client in Uptown is looking for a Senior .NET Developer with experience working in an agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years application development and implementation experience. •
- 6+ years of C# object oriented programming and design.
- 5+ years of .NET Framework experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing and interfacing to APIs.
- Experience with all Windows based operating Systems.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.