Senior Data Scientist
A Cybersecurity firm is looking to onboard a Senior Data Scientist to join their team. This company works at the intersection of the government and cybersecurity.
Ideal candidates are those with an aptitude for statistics, have the willingness to operate independently, and will be able to mentor more junior members of staff. Those who are considering applying for this role should be well-versed in Stochastic Models, and experience with programming with both Python and Java in production. This company is able to offer flexible work hours and an open work environment. Position can consider fully remote candidates.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Programming experience with Python
- Experience with Java and SQL
- Experience with Big Data tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Statistics or related field
- Experience with Machine-Learning
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Hands On
- 33% Management Duties
- 33% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125,000 DOE