A well known company in the Education space is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team. This role is going to be mainly focused on UX research/strategy and some hands on design. This is a critical role for this team and it is very important that this person is collaborative and able to work well with cross-functional teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX experience
- Past experience handling long term strategy
- Portfolio showing UX process and design thinking
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great written and verbal communication
- Comfortable collaborating with cross functional teams
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.