IT Support Specialist
A company in the automotive industry is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join their growing IT department. This IT Support Technician will support the local office here in SF. This IT Support Technician will support a local over a little over 100 people and when not trouble-shooting issues will participate it department wide IT projects/initiatives. This is a contract to hire position with a 3 month conversion period.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4+ years of experience in a Help Desk, Desktop or IT Support position.
- Strong experience supporting and troubleshooting Mac OS.
- Active Directory experience.
- Experience supporting and maintaining G-suite
- Experience on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Support of other tools and software like Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, OneLogin, Docusign, etc.
- Strong communication skills with internal customers and executives.
- Strong critical thinker who can problem solve at a high level.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience troubleshooting and maintaining Mac OS.
- Experience with MDM tools like Jamf Pro and Microsoft InTune.
- Experience using scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.) to automate IT functions.
- Experience working in an environment using Agile or Scrum methodology.
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Mac OS
- 25% Windows
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55.00/hour, DOE
- Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Online software and professional IT classes
- Snacks and catered meals