Junior to Mid-Level Software Engineer
They are one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States with over 30,000 homes in 16 of our nation’s fastest growing real estate markets. They work hard to deliver outstanding service and make a customer’s house search easy and stress-free. If you want to help the 100,000 residents they serve with their home search, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred
- 1+ yrs of object oriented programming: Java or C# preferred
- Salesforce experience: Apex class and triggers, SOQL, or Visual Force
- Proven experience with integrated systems
- General Programming Skills
- Software Performing Tuning
- Software Design, Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with relational databases: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
- Agile, SDLC, Iterative
What You Will Be Doing
- Work w/ IT project managers, business analysts, and senior software developers to evaluate project requirements, create technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance.
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement / features request logged in JIRA.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including end-user training and support.
- Capture, mitigate and / or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage applicable phases of systems implementations.
- Competitive Salary: 90k to 120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Package
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Vacation and PTO
- Mobile Phone Discounts
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.