Help Desk Engineer 2
Our client is a company working in the automotive industry that is looking to add an Help Desk Engineer 2 to their rapidly expanding IT department. This position will support a little over 100 people working at their local office here in Tempe. When not troubleshooting issues, this person will also participate in department wide IT projects and initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Help Desk, Desktop or IT Support position.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting Windows OS (10).
- Experience supporting and maintaining Office 365.
- Active Directory (AD) experience.
- Experience on-boarding/off-boarding employees.
- Critical thinker who can problem solve at a high level.
- Strong communication skills with internal customers and executives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience troubleshooting and maintaining Mac OS a huge plus.
- Experience using scripting languages to automate IT functions (PowerShell, Bash, Python).
- Experience with MDM tools like Jamf Pro and Microsoft InTune.
- Experience working in an environment using Agile or Scrum methodology.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80-90% Windows OS (10, 7)
- 10-20% Mac OS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $28.00/hour, DOE
- Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Online software and professional IT classes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.