Mid Level Data Engineer
A pharmaceutical startup in Chicago is looking to bring on a Mid Level Data Engineer to join their team in River North. This startup wants someone with a solid background in Data Engineering and who wants to make an impact on the data that supports front end applications and machine learning software.
The Data Engineer will be setting up pipelines from scratch and work end to end to support the startup in various projects, including building and deploying APIs to access data sets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience required for consideration
- Experience with C#, Microsoft Azure, Serverless Computing, Python, and ETL
- Knowledge of XML parsing
- This is a true startup: the ideal data engineer will have a passion for building things and be able to take control of the process from end to end
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Databases such as SQL, JSON, and Blob
- Docker experience
- Graph database knowledge is a plus (Neo4j, Azure Cosmos graph, etc.)
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- XML Parsing
- Microsoft Azure
- Machine Learning
- Docker, SQL, JSON, and Blob
- Building and deploying APIs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.