A well-established company is seeking an Android Engineer with the ability to work through complex problems. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded with extensive experience with Kotlin, Java or RxJava. As an Android Engineer you will take leadership of various projects and use your expertise to deliver high-end results.
This company has various opportunities for growth and development. As an Android Engineer you will collaborate with your team and work with cutting-edge technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years Kotlin, Java and RxJava
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Leadership Experience
- Experience working with Android Studio, Android NDK’s, BLE and Wifi
What You Will Be Doing
- You will take leadership in developing projects from start to end. You will work independently, but also guide junior developers on your team.
- Develop new user-interface technology to facilitate user experience.
- Optimize components for maximum performance.
- Hourly Pay: Up to $65/hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Innovative work environment with open space that allows for a greater flow of creativity