Sr. DevOps Engineer
We’re partnered up with a large financial institution in Midtown that is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their growing team. They’re looking for someone to join a team to help build and support a highly scalable platform on AWS.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning, a “go-getter”, and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with the cloud and modern container tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service (AWS, OpenStack, or GCP)
- Hands on with docker and/or kubernetes
- Has previously built out CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Git, or Circle CI.
- Automation or configuration management experience with chef, puppet, or ansible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology degree
- Having worked in a hybrid cloud environment is a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) + Plus Match
- Paid Time Off
- Free MARTA Card
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.