Principal Embedded Software Engineer
A growing IoT Solutions provider specializing in blockchain-enabled, carrier-grade security is in the process of expanding their services and improving their internal systems. They seek a Principal Embedded Software Engineer in the Orange County area to join their team! The Principal Engineer will implement software and communication protocols to connect devices to cloud-based systems. This engineer will also design, test and debug software while working closely with other teams to define requirements. The ideal candidate is a talented, solutions-oriented embedded engineer who possesses a strong background in security protocols and blockchain and who is experienced with Java, Python, and C++. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of next-generation connectivity and cybersecurity, then apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Java, Python, C++, and embedded development (5+ years)
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with blockchain solutions
- Familiarity with communication protocols like TCP, TLS, MQTT, and HTTPS
- Understanding of IP-based communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Zigbee, Z-Wave, OCF, WiFi, BLE, and cellular devices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Embedded Development
- 80% Hands-On Development
- 20% Team Collaboration/leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.