Senior DevOps Engineer
Carlsbad has an amazing opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join an organization that is the leader in wireless Security, Personal Safety and Home Automation systems and devices. They have over four million commercial, personal and residential systems deployed and more than twenty million connected wireless devices. This is an opportunity to work in the IoT industry and grow/learn from talented team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, preferably on SaaS engineering team
- Strong experience in Python coding
- Experience with AWS services including but not limited to EC2, DynamoDB, S3, RDS, Lambda, VPC, CloudFront, Route 53, CodeDeploy, SQS, SNS. Or similar IAAS product from Azure or GCP
- Essential to have hands-on understanding of Terraform or Ansible
- Require Good understanding and experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment tools (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, Maven)
- Experience with Docker and Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.