A leading Saas company nestled between Phoenix and Scottsdale providing platform and software solutions to hospitality and travel based companies worldwide.
This engineer will come in a lead on a team with a specialization in CI/CD pipeline and automation build outs. You’ll help the company wade the waters of their AWS migration and they deploy core applications into the cloud. Leveraging a keen understanding of the SDLC and a background in operations, you’ll design, implement and educate on new software build processes and product testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience creating CI/ CD pipelines
- No less than 4 years of DevOps experience
- Experience migrating enterprise applications into AWS
- Expertise in Jenkins build and deployments
- Background in RedHat Linux systems administration
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools
- Expertise in infrastructure automation and applicable scripting languages
- AWS Services: VPC, Anisible, Terraform, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CopePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems
- Knowledge and/or experience doing Infrastructure set-up/support for Data Engineering team.
- Knowledge of Apache Spark, BitQuery and/or other big data technology from a infrastructure perspective is a HUGE PLUS.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Application Deployment with in AWS
- 50% Architecture and Automation scripting
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Education, mentoring, curating POCs
- Competitive Salary: 140k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.