Senior Product Manager
Title: Senior Product Manager
As a content technology format this company aims to create more meaningful connections between a brand and consumer. This company’s main goal is to develop and deliver cutting edge monetization solutions while creating a seamless, genuine and resourceful experience for the consumer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- SaaS background is a must
- History of shipping products in agile product development environments
- Able to collaborate across various departments
- Solid understanding of the full product development cycle
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Desired Skills & Experience
- AdTech experience is strongly preferred.
- UX design, sales process, and marketing experience highly preferred.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interpret user complications and market opportunities
- Advise and collaborate in client meetings, sales demonstrations, and user conferences.
- Track and report adoption and revenue influence of new features and enhancements.
- Give fresh insight, while simultaneously making decisions on user research, business goals, and technical considerations.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option
- Health coverage
- Employer-matched 401k
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.