Sr. DevOps Engineer
One of the most promising companies in Artificial Intelligence is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to mentor and develop their team of 6 while building out their Cloud Infrastructure. Located in the heart of Hollywood, their ideal candidate is an expert with Automation, Containerization, and Orchestration. This is a full time position that can provide a hefty compensation package as well as part time remote possibilities.
Our client has big dreams for this candidate. They see this Lead DevOps Engineer as one of the leaders in Artificial Intelligence and technological innovation. Our client prides itself on using the best of the best in DevOps tech, and expects their engineers to express the same sentiments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- High Level Containerization Experience
- 2+ years working with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or Azure)
- Automation Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
- Python, Ruby, or Go Scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Orchestration Experience With Kubernetes
- Exposure to Terraform
- 1+ Year of Leadership Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Cloud Migrations
- 50% Automation
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen/Lounge
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.