A multi-brand restaurant company is looking for a DevOps Support Engineer in North Atlanta. As one of the best in their industry, they are looking for people that thrive in a fast-paced, team environment. The DevOps team works along side the production and development team to ensure code and applications are deployed efficiently and effectively.
As a DevOps Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the production environment for the company’s highly scalabe digital/e-commerce platform that receives thousands of transactions daily. This is a Linux based environment, and ideal candidates should have experience with CI/CD tools and have touched cloud computing platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in a Linux environment
- Hands on with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps is preferred, but Jenkins is ok too)
- Scripting experience with Bash or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on with containerization tools is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Ansible is a plus
- Any exposure to security and/or monitoring tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in any technology-related degree
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- This is a Contract-to Hire role
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.