Internal Use: long-term contract (12 month duration), no sponsorship offered.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop and maintain applications in support of business operations and order management for the client's stores.
- The Senior Java Developer should be comfortable working independently or in a team environment.
- Participation in evaluation of various technical approaches to solutions development and problem solving, tools and methodologies.
- The Senior Java Developer will conduct necessary internal design and code reviews, systems testing and load testing to support data, phone and video provisioning applications.
Requirements for the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- The Senior Java Developer should have knowledge and hands on experience with pattern based programming, as well as, Java development frameworks such as Spring (Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC), and JUnit Testing.
- Strong technical an analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems with creative solutions.
- Must be a team player when it comes to design patterns, etc.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.