Senior Product Designer
This company offers a marketplace where hospitality businesses find the employees they need for any given occasion. The users range from Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops. There is a great mission-driven component to the company in that they are helping people find additional work to make extra money. The way it works is businesses post shifts for positions they need to fill, qualified professionals book shifts that work for their schedules, and the company handles insurance and all the billing and payments.
The way they are structured is in groups with about 6 engineers and a Product Manager to work on specific projects cross-functionally. Experience with both web and mobile is ideal. The work will be both B2B and B2C, focused on the products for business partners such as restaurants and catering companies, as well as the qualified working professionals. Ideally this hire will be comfortable working end to end on both web and mobile products. Experience and interest in research is a major plus, as is experience on the visual side.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience doing product design
- Experience shipping a product from end to end into production
- Experience working on a two-sided marketplace application
- Experience working on a product where most of the experience takes place not on the application itself
- Experience with online to offline applications
- Comfortability working cross-functionally with engineering and product management
- Mastery in design tools like Figma and Sketch
- Passion for hard problems and helping people
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health benefits package
- 401(k) programs
- Awesome company perks
- Located in downtown San Francisco
- Generous PTO policy
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.