Site Reliability Reliability / AWS / Python
An Enterprise media company is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team supporting implementations for Internet bases solutions as well as working on projects for new business unit initiatives and updates to existing products and services. Responsibilities include content delivery systems, hardware configurations, customer software implementation, database administration, network and systems design, performance and process improvement, and systems documentation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in multiple scripting languages including Python, Perl, Shell, Go, etc.
- Systems administration skills on both Linux and Windows platforms
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Jenkins and GitLab
- Expertise with distributed systems and container platforms including Kubernetes, EKS, Docker
- Subject Matter Expert in public cloud services including AWS, Azure, GCP
- Implementing and maintaining enterprise configuration management solutions in Chef
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to perform basic setup, configuration, and troubleshooting with data technologies like NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, AWS RDS
- Proficient in web server technologies like Apache, Node.js, Nginx
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.