Lead DevOps Engineer / AWS / Kubernetes / Ansible
A well-known, profitable enterprise company is looking to build out one of their research and development office in San Jose by bringing on a Lead DevOps Engineer. This specific office is creating a framework that will be used company wide to help customers access information and data on a massive scale. As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will be building, scaling, and implementing their AWS infrastructure from scratch while implementing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform and using Kubernetes for orchestration. You will be able to implement a DevOps culture and bring best practices to the office.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Proficient with building out AWS infrastructures from scratch
- Experience with working with Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Exposure to Kubernetes and Docker for orchestration and containerization
- Building CI/CD pipelines from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous work experience with messaging tools, such as Kafka
- Experience working with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Cloud: 100%
- Automation: 25%
- Infrastructure as Code: 25%
- Orchestration: 50%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Base + Bonus + Stock Compensation Package
- 401k Matching
- Flex Hours
- Education Opportunities
- Comprehensive Health Care
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.