Software Engineer/React and Python
One of the most well-known social media companies is looking to expand the engineering team!
This team in SF is looking for a Software Engineer to help with the website for developers to build on top of the API, which also has employee only interface. The tech stack is React and Python doing a 60/40 front end heavy split. Having Node.js for installation packages is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Previous experience working with React and Python
- Exceptional communication, especially working cross functionally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in CS, Engineering or another relevant field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End
- 40% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $64.50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 5– 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.