Junior Manual Tester / Quality Assurance
Jobspring Partners Chicago is helping a client located in Downtown Chicago with their search to find the right Manual Quality Assurance engineer for their team. The company deals in the finance industry so a background or interest in finance is a plus. All candidates must have some experience working for a product shop and at least one year of hands on functional testing experience. It is also important to note that this role cannot provide sponsorship for any candidates not currently viable to work within the United States. This is a Full-Time position and interviews are scheduled to take place as candidates apply so please be prepared to hear from us soon.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of hands on testing experience
- Knowledge of manual quality assurance best practices
- Product shop or client facing application experience
- Experience working in a team based environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in the financial industry
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of automated test scripting is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Starting base salary at $60k depending on experience
- Medical insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Tim Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.