Computer Vision Engineer / Machine Learning / 3D
Our client is an early stage startup looking to hire a talented Computer Vision Engineer. The company is about to close their Series A and they are already generating revenue from customers. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with industry veterans from Amazon and SRI to build their cutting-edge AI technology for the retail space. If you’re looking for a role that allows you to make a huge impact and learn new technologies, then apply now.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in the field of machine learning and/or computer vision
- Experience with object recognition, detection, and tracking
- Excellent C++ programming experience
- Familiarity with Tensorflow
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python programming experience
- Experience with deep learning technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands-on programming
- 30% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to work remote 1-2 days per week
- Daily catered lunches/snacks
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.