Senior iOS Engineer / Media / Video
Our client is a venture-backed startup, located in Redwood City, hiring for a Senior iOS Engineer. This startup has created a social application that allows users to use their own creativity to build their own story through video. Their product has only been on the market for more than 6 months and already has over 1M users. The founders of this company have also been involved in other widely successful social apps – this being their next big thing.
If you are interested in working on a product that is going to be touched by millions of users, this is the right opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience developing native iOS applications
- Excellent Swift programming skills
- You are familiar with common APIs and libraries
- You’ve worked in a startup environment and know how to thrive in fast-paced environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on Android platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Coding
- 30% Design
- Competitive Salary
- Generous equity
- Catered snacks/lunches
- Close-knit office environment that has team outings often
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.