Senior iOS Engineer
Our client, in Menlo Park, is known for their high-end media electronics. The team is currently hiring for an experienced iOS engineer that has a background in working on applications that connect to hardware. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to leads the efforts of designing, developing, and delivering mobile applications that will enhance their customer’s user experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing native iOS applications
- Experience working on applications that connect to a device
- BLE experience
- Excellent Swift programming skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.