Software Engineer/React with Ruby
An established, recently public machine learning company is looking to expand the engineering team. By providing higher quality data and adding new features to make things easier for their clients, their goal is help solve machine learning challenges.
The engineering team of 25 is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer in the SF location. This person will be working on the tooling and work page projects in Ruby and React. Having worked on a product from start to finish is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience shipping and writing code into production
- Interest in startup environment and this industry
- Front end framework experience with React
- Prior experience with Ruby
- Passion to learn from others, mentor junior developers and grow within
Desired Skills & Experience
- CS, Engineering or another related degree
- Data visualization experience is a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.