Senior Front End Developer
Our fast-moving Uptown Charlotte client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer. This person should be motivated, creative, and hard working! They offer flexible working hours and a casual environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using React and Redux
- Construct visualizations that can smoothly and accurately depict data in web-based user portals
- Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team (e.g. back-end & front-end developers)
- Work with product team and UX designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build customer-facing features
- Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in front end development
- 2+ years of experience working with React, Redux, or related frameworks
- Strong knowledge of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Sass, styled-components)
- Strong experience in creating responsive layouts
- Deep understanding of version control (Git, BitBucket, Visual Studio Code, etc.)
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, Security and DB concepts
- An eye for good design and obsession with making things simple and efficient
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with UX and backend engineers to architect front end solutions
- Comfortable creating new processes to facilitate efficient workflows
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON API and microservices architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish a mentorship with the lower level developers
- Get an understanding of the code and improve process
- Improve development life cycles
- Contract to Hire!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.