Senior Full Stack Engineer
Currently working with a FinTech startup company in Atlanta that's looking for a Senior developer to be part of the team. They are building out a platform that gives users better access to their personal finances. Looking for a developer strong with any object-oriented programming language.
You'll be working on building out their main product as well as creating new features. Looking for someone strong with computer science fundamentals that can come in and hit the ground running from day one.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- Spring boot microservices
- Experience with AWS, EC2
- 2+ years of experience with PostgresSQL or Cassandra
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have experience with containerization tools eg. Docker/Kubernetes
- Must be an effective team player and be able to communicate their ideas effectively
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% OOP
- 20% Rest APO
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of statutory vacation
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.