Senior Systems Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- Focus on delivery excellence and extreme customer-focus
- Strong Network and Security, to include WAN and Firewalls – they do NOT do traditional security services in-house, as they are an infrastructure-focused company. A majority of activities relating to this area are Cisco Meraki, Juniper and Palo Alto.
- Strong Microsoft Skills, with Azure and O365 being our main focus in this area.
- Above-average VMware and Storage Skills, as we tend to deal with on-premises infrastructure due to hybrid-cloud environments.
- Extreme Humility, as we are the helpdesk to our customer helpdesk.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.