Java API developer
We’re working with an innovative startup in the automotive industry, and they’re hiring for Java developers!
They’re looking for engineers to help build the APIs that their data scientists use for models. They work with cutting edge technologies, and any experience working on large scale data sets, or with microservices, is a great plus! Candidates with experience in predictive analytics are a major plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- At least 2 years of experience with Spring boot microservices
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with non-relational databases, Cassandra, PostgresSQL etc
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have experience with containerization tools eg. Docker/Kubernetes
- Previous experience with Python
- Must be an effective team player and be able to communicate their ideas effectively
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of statutory vacation
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.