We’re partnering with an expanding ecommerce group based in downtown Toronto! The group partners with industry agnostic clients to optimize their e-commerce platforms. They’re looking for Java developers to come in and build new features on top of their existing platform. They also provide intelligent search capabilities that incorporate machine learning algorithms.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing applications in Java. Any candidates that have Machine Learning experience on the side will also be strongly considered. Other great skills/experiences to have include working on CI/CD structures, developing full stack on web applications, and working on cloud-based applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with any cloud, preferably AWS
- Must have experience in building large scale applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full stack experience is a plus, Angular (pref) or React
- Experience with CI/CD
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Must be an effective team player and be able to communicate their ideas effectively
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back-end
- 20% Machine Learning Algorithms
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of statutory vacation
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.