Full Stack Engineer
One of the largest transportation and logistics companies, in the Atlanta area, is looking to bring on a mid-level java developer. They want a developer with at least 3 years of coding experience.
You would have the opportunity to work on an multi-tiered platform used by thousands every day. They are working with Java8, Spring Boot, Microservices, Angular and TypeScript.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Strong Core Java Skills
- Ability to collaborate with agile team
- BS in Computer Science or STEM degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Microservices
- Working on Front End with Angular 4+
- Great communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java
- 20% Spring Boot
- 20% Angular
- 15% Microservices
- 5% Restful API's
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) plus match
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent work environment
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.