Java Engineer at IT Consultancy Firm
One of the leading IT Consultancy companies is looking for a Junior Java Engineer to join their delivery team for their office in NYC. The company works with a variety of clients, predominantly in the financial industry, and the Junior Java Engineer will act as a subject matter expert within this team.
The Junior Java Engineer will be responsible for project delivery, working with both engineers and end users to make sure and understand the requirements and distribute the results. Therefore, this person needs to have strong experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel.
The Junior Java Engineer will work with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, and Couchbase and will also need to have experience with distributed systems. The Java Engineers on this team are exposed to a variety of projects and have the ability to work with a wide range of technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience with Java development
- Experience with multiple frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and JPA
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Couchbase
- Strong experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Experience with Test Driven Development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with deployment technologies like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Docker
- Exposure to messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, and Kafka
- Competitive salary up to 120K
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.