Software Engineer (TypeScript, C#, Azure)
Reston based education sector non-profit seeks Mid-Level and Senior-Level Software Engineers to join their small in house engineering team on a public facing platform implementation. This company enables students, teachers, and universities to connect and plan for future growth opportunities. The two primary platforms involved in this role are used for marketing campaigns, scheduling events, proctoring tests, and providing on line training seminars. Qualified candidates should have strong programming skills in C#, TypeScript, and SQL Server. Additional hands on skills in Azure (AD, DevOps, etc.) is a huge plus.
This is a great opportunity for a strong engineer that values work life balance and small team environments to join a new development project that is both challenging and publicly visible. The company is looking for someone to stay long term and grow their career internally for years. The office is brand new and located right in Reston town center.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and .NET Core
- Linq, Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- React, Node
- Elastic Search
- .NET Based CMS (Sitecore, etc.)
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Unit testing, Selenium Web Driver
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% C#
- 34% SQL Server, Azure
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Planning, Meetings, Design
- Competitive annual salary up to $130,000
Your benefits will include: (include all relevant perks!)
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental, paid 100% for individual and family
- 401(k) + significant matching
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Flexible work hours, possibility to work from home 1-2 times a week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.