Senior Backend Java Engineer
The world’s largest global payments network is hiring Senior Backend Java Engineer in the Phoenix Area. They provide products and services to customers around the world, process millions of transactions daily, and drive more than $1 trillion in commerce annually. They are looking for core members to be a part of an agile team that implements the latest application development practices. Find your opportunity to execute new technologies, write code and perform unit tests, as well as working with algorithms and automation processing. If you are interested in the position and want to work for a company that was voted as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to work for in 2019, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ of software design, development, testing and implementation experience
- BS degree in computer science or other technical discipline
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience in application, integration, system and regression testing
- Experience with version control software’s like Git
- Competitive Salary: 120k – 150k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Life Insurance / Disability
- Casual Dress / Atmosphere
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.