Senior Network Engineer
A financial institution in Alexandria is looking to bring on a Network Architect to join their team. This person will be responsible for building out a new data center and moving their network over to a new office space. In addition, this individual will be responsible for upgrading routers, switches, firewalls, and voice systems. Their tech stack includes: Cisco, Nexus, MPLS, BGP, Palo Alto and SDN.
If you're looking to get more into design work and take control of a network, then this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years' experience
- Experience with EIGRP
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Palo Alto firewall experience
- Monitoring experience (Solarwinds preferred)
- IDS/IPS experience (Firepower preferred)
- CCNA and CCNP certifications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Nexus 9k experience
- VOIP experience
- VPN tunneling experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Managing Cisco routers and switches
- 25% Managing Palo Alto firewalls
- 25% Monitoring
- 25% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.