Mid Level Data Engineer
A cutting edge pharm-tech startup is hiring a Data Engineer with strong computer science fundamentals to assist the Data Science team. The ideal data engineer will have at least 3 years of experience building pipelines from scratch. Priority will be given to applicants with a passion for joining a true startup and a desire to handle massive amounts of data.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a group of hard-working engineers who are excited to contribute to medical innovations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience required for consideration
- Experience with C#, Microsoft Azure, Serverless Computing, Python, and ETL
- Knowledge of XML parsing
- This is a true startup: the ideal data engineer will have a passion for building things and be able to take control of the process from end to end
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graph database knowledge is a plus (Neo4j, Azure Cosmos graph, etc.)
- Docker, Linux, JSON, Blob
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- C# and/or Python
- XML Parsing
- Microsoft Azure
- Machine Learning
- Docker, SQL, JSON, and Blob
- Building and deploying APIs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.